| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bage in April is very mild at 17.6 °C (63.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched. Circa 103.1mm (4.1in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Bage April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bage, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bage:
- Sao L. Gonzaga, Brazil - 337.9 kms (210 miles) NNW
- Paso De Los Libres, Argentina - 345 kms (214.4 miles) WNW
- Monte Caseros, Argentina - 359.2 kms (223.2 miles) WNW
- Artigas, Uruguay - 252.4 kms (156.9 miles) WNW
- Concordia, Argentina - 372.1 kms (231.2 miles) W
- Salto, Uruguay - 368.5 kms (229 miles) W
- Melo, Uruguay - 113.6 kms (70.6 miles) S
- Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay - 280.8 kms (174.5 miles) SW
- Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay - 211.7 kms (131.6 miles) S
- Mercedes, Uruguay - 429.6 kms (266.9 miles) WSW
- Rocha, Uruguay - 351.9 kms (218.7 miles) S
- Carrasco, Uruguay - 428 kms (265.9 miles) SSW
- Punta Del Este, Uruguay - 416.2 kms (258.6 miles) SSW